Now is the time to make your well-being a priority!
See yourself as one with the universal life flow, enjoying, celebrating, and honoring yourself as the best person that you can be!
Feel Your Flow
Five Days, Four Nights Retreat
Thursday, November 7th through Monday, November 11th
You are meant to be a fluid being.
You were born with 78% of your body being water.
It is no mistake that our planet is mostly water too.
We have a sacred connection with the water.
We can honor and manage the flow in all of the waters.
To do so, enriches our connection, our oneness, our flow.
On this retreat you will learn to find the flow and go with the flow, enjoying life on your terms.
- Feel more fluidity through body movements.
- Attend a Qoya Movement class w/ the theme of flow to feel your body movements enhance your overall well-being.
- Kayak in the healing waters of the area.
- Soak in a mineral bath where healing waters flow at the Spirit of the Springs.
- Take in the vibrations of multiple instruments at a sound bath meditation.
- Absorb the vibrations of sacred sounds created by your voice and a drum or rattle.
- Join us and the ancestors at an ancient sacred mound for a water honoring and chakra clearing ceremony to enhance your flow.
We will be staying in the beautiful Besa Del Sol Resort. Touted as Tampa Bay's "Best Boutique Resort".
The resort is located waterfront with a view of the Gulf Coast overlooking St. Joseph Sound in Dunedin.
There are two waterfront pools, one al fresco, one heated and a heated jacuzzi to aid in your flow.
Meals included for our special Thursday night arrival dinner and for our Sunday picnic lunch are from Rawk Star Café.
Their tantalizing dishes benefit your body and soul.
Their creations are fresh, beyond organic, full of life force energy, and infused with fresh vitality.
All of their creative cuisine is fresh, pure, natural, and delicious!
They are free from any genetically modified and processed ingredients, such as refined sugars and flours, along with certain allergy provoking ingredients.
They never utilize peanuts, wheat/gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, seafood or fish.
They do not use lecithin or psyllium (aka binding agents) in any of our recipes.
During down time you can jump on a complimentary bike and cruise the Pinellas Trail to delightful Downtown Dunedin, take your car or the Jolly Trolley to explore all the famous nearby Florida tourist attractions, including Clearwater Beach, Tarpon Springs, Honeymoon Island and America's number one beach, twice designated—Caladesi Island. For convenience, the Jolly Trolley stop is right in front of our resort!